Healthy Arteries Worldwide Campaign
- Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs)
- Daylight Saving Time (DST)
- Most common symptoms of PAD
The Healthy Arteries Worldwide Campaign came from the Peripheral Arterial Disease awareness project and is designed to get information about the facts and consequences of this common disease.
Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) is a circulatory problem where narrowed arteries reduce blood flow to the limbs. This affects the legs, heart, and brain. Over 200 million people have PAD and 70% of have no symptoms and are not diagnosed?
We are building awareness about Peripheral Arterial Disease. We need your support to build awareness about Peripheral Arterial Disease!
- Check for blocked arteries
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Peripheral Arterial Disease awareness project